We are a group of volunteers across the globe that want to make a difference. We hope the #withyou movement allows you to make an impact in your life.
We have created this set of FAQs to help you navigate the forum and stay safe online. If you cannot find the information you need please contact the moderator here
- Remember this is a live public forum – your message will appear as soon as you hit the “send reply” button.
- Remember that anyone can read your posts, Don’t include any identifying information (for example, your name, your children’s names, the place where you live or work) in your post
- Don’t put up a comment which could damage the reputation of a named organization or individual – this is called libel and is against the law.
- If you would like to make a complaint about a specific organization or individual, please do so by confidentially contacting the moderator.
- Don’t share your contact details (for example your email address) in a post. The new private messaging function is a way to connect with other survivors without sharing your contact details.